Job Code: snhneu/1
Experience: 5 years | Location: Aligarh
Key Skills: MBBS/ MD/ DM in Neurology
Job Description: Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.
- To ensure complete patient workout before carrying out neurological procedures
- To timely coordinate with other specialties.
- To keep abreast with latest research & treatment techniques in the field of Neurology.
- To attend emergencies as per institutions protocol and to ensure the department is suitably equipped at all times.
- Counsel patients or others on the background of neurological disorders including risk factors, or genetic or environmental concerns.
- Advise other physicians on the treatment of neurological problems.
- Participate in neuroscience research activities.
- Prescribe or administer medications, such as anti-epileptic drugs, and monitor patients for behavioral and cognitive side effects.
- Supervise medical technicians in the performance of neurological diagnostic or therapeutic activities.
- To achieve revenue growth.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD / Management from time to time.
To apply to this job, mail your CV to email@example.com . When you apply, do not forget to mention the job code.